Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Wyan001, check out my thoughts between my J2 and Franks in this thread on 3-13-15.
I rolled a few different 6em7s. I didn't find any noticeable differences.
The rectifier and 300b make worthwhile improvements, IMHO.

Joe
Calloway I was using the WE845 tubes in my amps and they were the best I had heard. They beat RCA new old stock 845. When I switched to the Elrog's the difference was huge. I would not hesitate and get the elrogs especially with your great amp. The best Jeff
Charles and Joe,

Thanks a lot. I just read the short comment about J2 vs Frank. I like my J2 and Voxativ combo a lot. Nothing beats a single ended class A amp and a high efficient driver/speaker combo in terms of naturalness, ease, dynamics and musicality. When listening at a low volumn, I feel there is a bit of everything/anything and I often wish to be drawn into something more closely.

However, when I turn up the volumn a bit, something a little harsh begins to appear. I am not sure if this is the inescapable charaterists of electronic sounds or it is because my room has not been treated (glass wall behind the speaker, smooth and hard floor surface and non-treated side walls). I am guessing both factors matter.

I did find respectable reviews saying that Frankenstein almost get rid of any trace of electronic sounds and that has been why I plans to try it out. :)

Thanks a lot again.

Wenye
Wenye,
I don't know enough about your system so I can only speak in general terms. If you're seeking a more natural and less electronic sound quality, the Frankenstein is that direction. Get the best 300b tube your can comfortably afford, this amplifier will reward that effort. Perhaps the most obvious and pleasing characteristic I noticed when I got mine is the absence of electronic sound/artifact. Snopro's video pixel analogy is a good one.
Charles,
Jeff…thanks for the advice…i will probably get the Elrog's instead of the Psvane's.The Sophia 'Royal Princess' 300bs i have are great but they are getting old and i want to have a spare of both the 845s and the 300b to have on hand in case of a problem. will get them next month. i will be demoing the new HF CT-1 pcs in a week or so and do not want to have 2 new items to evaluate at the same time..i will get back with my thoughts on the Elrogs after getting them..thanks again for your thoughts..Dave