Lie you told your wife to buy equipment?

Just wanted to check if I am the only one who hides equipment, try to blend it into my current system etc etc hoping my wife will not find out. Lets hear yours..LOL
samaba
I'll quit smoking. She was smart enough to say, "Wonderful, after you've quit long enough to have saved enough money for the piece, go for it." Been buying stuff that way ever since. Thank goodness the price of cigs keeps going up. This was after sliding in a home trial cdp that within 30 secs of firing up she asked from another part of the house, "What's different about the stereo and how much did it cost?" She was happy about the difference and the unit stayed there for awhile.
Several times I've sold equipment to guys who insisted I send the gear to their office so they could sneak the loot into the home. I'm always happy to oblige.
Honey because of the complaints we have got. I thought it best if we move to a panel type speaker. You see honey open baffle bass is very nice but it doesn't bother the custy old fart next door.
"Dont ask, don't tell"
Works in my house. My wife travels quite a bit so I do my best to schedule deliveries while she's out of town.