Lie you told your wife to buy equipment?

Just wanted to check if I am the only one who hides equipment, try to blend it into my current system etc etc hoping my wife will not find out. Lets hear yours..LOL
samaba
My wife likes to use the "don't you remember" trick on me as well. It is not limited to clothes she is a compulsive shopper and generally ends up to buying anything in sight. I don't lie but she says nothing. I mean nothing -it tends to wear you down. My stuff is generally too large to just slip in, except the tubes. I get those and hide them immediately. I don't lie but also don't announce my latest acquisition every time.
No, my wife will go along with it or I'll spend more money and move in with her sister.
Nope no reason. I do ask for her opinion on all the equipment I look to buy...as far look and feel or coolness. As I write this response she is sitting next to me listening to 480East.

Actually my wife is pretty cool with my components. But like John (Jmcgrogan2)said I don't ask about the 100 pair of shoes in closet.

"But it's on sale"
"No Honey, I'm not selling it...I'm packing it up to send it in for a tune-up." Translation: Sending it in for an upgrade.