Electro-Harmonix 6H30pi Gold vs Sovtek 6H30pi eb

Hi, first, I can't afford 8 of the 6H30 dr's. My preamp tubes are over 4 years old, I almost replaced the preamp, but my BAT VK 51SE is here to stay for awhile (poor me, it's pretty good!)

1)Has anyone compared the Sovtek 6H30's to the Electro-harmonix 6H30's?

2)Several places like thetubestore.com and tubedepot.com offer matching on the Sovtek 6h30's. Does anyone know a supplier that matches 6H30 tubes for Electro-harmonix? I emailed both the above places and they currently don't offer matching for the EH 6H30's.

Thanks in advance!
128x128jfrech
Electro harmonix 6H30pi gold,sounding more sweet and a bit warm than Sovtek ,but sovtek have better transparency & more dynamic.
Thanks everyone. Audphile1, yes please let me know.

(where did you buy you EH's? or Sovteks?)

Thanks
Jim McShane sells the Sovteks; they worked out nicely in my VK75SE as compared to DR.
EH Gold Pins are back in. Exactly what I expected - fuller sound, smoother, bit more presence in the bass, more romantic in the midrange. Sovteks are more lively, faster sounding tubes.

All comes down to what you and your system need. I would not say there is a loss of information with the EH Gold Pins. not at all. They're just a bit less analytical than the Sovteks.

If this is the sound you want, I think they're worth the extra few bucks they cost over the Sovteks.