Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
If the Elrog 300B is anywhere near the sonics of my Elrog 845 Charles will have a happy grin like the Chessire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. I have no doubt that these tubes will be great.
The Elrog will be the 11th 300b that I will hear in my amplifier. I can tell you that each of the previous 10 tubes sonic character was easily sorted out with the Frankenstein. Bill and I have the same amplifier and line stage, so his positive endorsement I put much trust in(I also completely respect his ears and taste). Jeff hearing your system with these Elrogs motivated my interest to seek them out. It funny because I am already full of joy with my current stash of 300bs with the Frankenstein. I realize I have nothing to lose and potentially something to gain.
I'm very happy right now w KRs in the LadyDay+ monos I bought a couple of months ago. But of course the early impressions I've read about the Elrog's have piqued my interest. The LadyDay+ is a kit amp with some additional upgrades that I bought used. A new pair of the Taks would cost almost as much as the amps, so I'm a little reluctant to go down that route (read "a little reluctant" as a euphemism for "too cheap")!
Swampwalker,
I have read good things about that amplifier, what speaker are you using with them?
Oh I see you have the Merlins. How is the LD SET compared to your Wavac MD 300b?