Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Charles,

Have you tried/heard the Elrogs yet? I am anxious to learn your assessment, as I've valued your input re 300B's.

I have a pair of the Takatsuki's (which are just sublime!) and also a pair of SERP's. The SERP's are very good, but for my tastes the Tak's are worth the difference I price!

I have a pair of EML 300BXLS 'stuck' at US Customs in Chicago (it's been over a week now!), so soon (hopefully 😄) I'll be able to compare those as well.

My Manley Neo Classic 300B pre/headphone amp of course uses a pair, and the AN Quest Silvers I have on the way will also run a pair, so I'm seriously considering adding a pair of the Elrog's to my inventory.

Best,

Randy
Randy, I, too, will be interested in Charles' opinion. I had a pair of SERPs that were relegated to the closet as soon as I heard the Takatsukis.
Randy, I will have the chance to hear a pair of the Elrogs in about one or two weeks. One thing I have come to learn is the preference for a particular tube is dependent somewhat on the amplifier and it's circuit. For example I know people who have compared EML with Takatsuki and prefer the TAK. My amp just really sounds Terrific with the EML, maybe more so than other amplifiers would. The Elrog is according to Bill/Brownsfan a supreme match with Frankenstein and I don't doubt his impressions by any means. It should be an enjoyable comparison of these three premium 300bs.
If the Elrog 300B is anywhere near the sonics of my Elrog 845 Charles will have a happy grin like the Chessire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. I have no doubt that these tubes will be great.
The Elrog will be the 11th 300b that I will hear in my amplifier. I can tell you that each of the previous 10 tubes sonic character was easily sorted out with the Frankenstein. Bill and I have the same amplifier and line stage, so his positive endorsement I put much trust in(I also completely respect his ears and taste). Jeff hearing your system with these Elrogs motivated my interest to seek them out. It funny because I am already full of joy with my current stash of 300bs with the Frankenstein. I realize I have nothing to lose and potentially something to gain.