Mcintosh or Classe

Is Mcintosh as good as Classe? I am considering replacing my old CA-300 for a mc 402 and don't want to be disappointed. I've considered getting another classe but they don't make a model that is 300w in my budget, the closest would be 200w. The Mcintosh is 400w.
fruff1976
I'd like to hear from someone who went from a Classe CA-300 to a Mac 402. That is the amp I have and the one I'm currently looking at swapping out for.
I'm steering towards Mcintosh now. Only because Classe has a 200w amp and Mcintosh has the 400w amp. I don't want to spend 5k on a new amp for less power than the ca 300 that I am use to. The CAM 400w are 10k, which is too much. The Mcintosh retails for 7k. I can't imagine the CAM 400w amps being that much better for 3k more.
Fruff, you will be very happy with the MC402. It is the only component in my system which I intend to keep for several years.
Adamg, have you tried the c2300 with your 402. I noticed you went with the BAT? Just wondering...I've got a c2300 on order to go with my 402.