Tube Integrated with deep bass

As the subject states I'll like to know of any good tube integrated with deep, tight bass. To some this could sound like on oxymoron but the truth is some Vintage equipment do have deep bass. I'm looking for new equipment, no vintage.

128x128audiogabby
I like Jolida, but also have to put in a plug here for room tuning and speaker placement. You can do a lot with the speaker placement to fine tune bass, irrespective of the amp. This assumes you can change the room around. Good luck!
A primaluna PL2 with KT88 tubes will give some solid bass, I have found though that i like the warm and fuzzys of the EL34. But the Stones and CLash still sound good.
I don't know which speakers you have but if you want an integrated amp that has the qualities of tubes but a solid state output check out the Pathos. You will have the tight bass you want and an excellent midrange and top end. Deep bass to me is a coloration. A good amplifer should deliver the quality of the recording and the essence of the recording. It should be neutral. From what I have heard the Pathos is a good beginning. Visit your local dealer and give it a listen. I do not own the Pathos yet but it is on my short list when I stop using separates and go to integrated. It's just one of the integrated amps that sounds good period. Don't expect many tube based integrated to have tight bass. Finding a tube amp to go deep with control is the problem. And last how they integrate with your room and speakers is the next problem you have to address.
Ditto the Pathos. Audiomat is a very good all-around tube integrated, but the bass might be what you are looking for, even though the lower mids make up for it.