Red Wine Audio Isabella

so i just ordered my red wine audio Isabella with dac -
http://www.redwineaudio.com/Isabella.html

it just went up for sale yesterday and vinnie of red wine stated that i should have it in 3 weeks. I have been excited about this one since it was mentioned last fall! Anyone else order one? I'll post my impressions once I get it. I have a good feeling that this one is going to be the ONE!

-Jeff
jwarmbrand
hey mariusz,

i was recently searching through the RWA forum on audiocircle and it is very clear that Vinnie has the DeVore Nines.

sounds like you know some RWA news, like "insider info"... tell me! haha

-Nate
Yes he told me so but not for long.
That is part of the news that will be posted on his website tomorrow. Getting warmer????
haha - now I know what you are talking about mariusz!
www.redwineaudio.com
man i am getting the itch to upgrade to a new set of speakers from Austria!

-Nate
Hi Nate. I am sorry for not spilling the beans but I have promised to keep my mouth shut. Yep, they sure look very tempting. In fact, I will have chance to audition La Scala monitors in a week or two. According to Vinnie, floor standers and monitors are esentially the same speaker. The only difference is the 10Hz difference in bass extention.
As far as I know, Vinnie is selling his Devore 9s in favor of La Scalas. It is unfortunate that US dollar is so weak but even with its $5500 & $4500 for monitors,.... performance is said to be on par with more expensive designs. But most importantly, synergy between those speakers and RWA gear was said to be very special.........bad news for Omega speakers I guess...?????? From what I have heard the bass is awesome but what is most amazing about La Scalas is how they sound-stage and image.

We will find out pretty soon.

Cheers
Mariusz
The La Scala seems like a great speaker. I've owned the Devore Super 8's and have heard the nines. Does the WLM La Scala or Diva have more weight, body? Does it have the crazy image and depth of the Devores?

Anyone done a listening comparison between the two? The La Scala is the baby of the line. How about the others? Where do they sit?

Not meant to derail but I do have RWA in my house.