Red Wine Audio Isabella

so i just ordered my red wine audio Isabella with dac -
http://www.redwineaudio.com/Isabella.html

it just went up for sale yesterday and vinnie of red wine stated that i should have it in 3 weeks. I have been excited about this one since it was mentioned last fall! Anyone else order one? I'll post my impressions once I get it. I have a good feeling that this one is going to be the ONE!

-Jeff
jwarmbrand
hi Mariusz,

devore works very well with RWA and vinnie of rwa mentioned to me that he has a pair of the devore Nines that are supposed to have a similar sound -- so i tried super 8s and love 'em with my RWA gear! if i was in a bigger room i would go with the nines, but i'm happy like a pig in you know what listening what with i have here.

-Nate
You're right Nate, Vinnie is in fact using Devores.......are they 9s.....??? I am not sure. I spoke to one of RWA guys today comparing notes on cetrain pair of speakers and if I am not mistaken, he mentioned Vinnie's Devores 8s not 9s.
I also remember Vinnie mentioning 9s and always thought that's what he use home.
Anyway, do not be surprised to see another news announced on RWA website or AC forum this week or the next.
Now let me get some sand and put it in my mouth before I say something that I will regret later.

Cheers
Mariusz
hey mariusz,

i was recently searching through the RWA forum on audiocircle and it is very clear that Vinnie has the DeVore Nines.

sounds like you know some RWA news, like "insider info"... tell me! haha

-Nate
Yes he told me so but not for long.
That is part of the news that will be posted on his website tomorrow. Getting warmer????
haha - now I know what you are talking about mariusz!
www.redwineaudio.com
man i am getting the itch to upgrade to a new set of speakers from Austria!

-Nate