Next upgrade, DartZeel or Ayre

Due to heat and space, I am considering DartZeel or Ayre as both are solid state and take up less space than my current system. I understand DartZeel pre and power work best together, similarly for Ayre KX-R and MX-R, so I will get the combo to achieve the best synergy. DartZeel has built-in phono, Ayre does not, so I will have to keep my Einstein phono stage if I go with Ayre.

Has anyone compared the combo? My current speakers are SF Amati Homage & Guarneri Memento with JL F113, either combo can drive my speakers well since I don't listen loud. I do like the extra power from Ayre which gives me more options for speaker upgrade later. But if DartZeel is superior, I am willing to live with the lower power rating and shop my next speaker within DartZeel's capability.

Any input is appreciated.
semi
'heard DartZeel with VonSchweikert VR9s at the NY show a few years back. Very silky but full bodied, nicely dense mids and highs and angelic vocals, as I recall. If money was no object,
they would be my choice. They are expensive boxes, though.
at some risk of ruffling feathers here, plus i haven't heard either combination, but dartzeel makes one amp and one preamp and that is all. assuming they have made a few sales by now, you would think the company would comtemplate building some monoblocks. plus they could offer a line-stage-only preamp without the phono stage and the battery- those items could be offered as an option- that would be both simple and elegant (instead of the lewis-carrol mushroom-inspired design they are so in love with now). and finally, the assertion, no matter how sincere and enthusiastic, that dartzeel gear sounds so incredible as to negate all of the research the other guys in the biz have done- really rubs MY feathers the wrong way. for example, i recently acquired a levinson 326S preamp that, imho, is much sweeter and smoother than the excellent EMM-Lab DCC2SE it replaced- for some time i had felt the emotion of the music was missing in action, although my system sounded so clean and pure. but after the switch, this became immediately apparent, and my ears are not the best at discerning minute differences- all this acheived without adding a battery, tubes, or 3 extra chassis. so my advice- for what it's worth- is i'll just bet that the ayre or possibly something else will sound phenomenal, even magical. 'cause all of those other equipment designers go to concerts, too, and they want to capture "the sound" just as badly as everyone else.
One "important" thing to consider is service availability,and communications with mfgr,should you ever have a problem.As well as ease of "updates".A local mfgr,assuming products are in same class,is a good way to go!

I've not heard the Ayre,but did hear the "Dart",and felt though quite good,it was not in a class of it's own,as some may believe.Still,a very good amp though.

Good luck
Hi Sirspeedy, may I ask you: which power amplifier is in your opinion "in a class of it's own"? Goldmund? Audio Research? Lamm?

Chris