Best 6922 tubes for BAT VK300x ???

I have a BAT VK300x Integrated. One of the stock tubes has started crackling. I would like to replace both tubes with something new. I know they have to be a matched pair. What would be the best sounding tube in the $150/$200 a pair range? Your responses are greatly appreciated.
zenieth
I have had good results with many N.O.S.tubes.... tele's siemens, amprex ect. Most will exceed stock or new generation 6922. It is realy a matter of what you would like in performance. I have been collecting and tube rolling 6922 for a while now and have some available for sale... feel free to contact me regarding options
Dennis
The "best" are the Siemens CCa's. Their E188CC/7308's are no slouches either. Of course- Telefunkens are way up there on the list also. We're talking transparency, extension(both directions), dynamics, liquidity, imaging and sound stage(ambience recovery) here though. Some people like a "warmer, sweeter" (microphonic) presentation, and consider that "better". If your tastes run that way- the Mullards, Brimars and other Brit tubes will please you more.
I should have mentioned: If you do consider the CCa- Make certain to buy NOS from the 60's, with the dull grey plate beneath the getter support. If it has a shiny plate, or date code plate inside, it's from the later production and will singe your ear hairs with it's stridency. Happy listening!