a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
Glad to hear all of you have had such great experiences with Bob. He's done the same by me.

And, Trelja, thanks for the kind words. I owe you an e-mail!

One thing for anyone to consider, Bob is not a "quick-fix." While he improved my system tremendously, he did it by refining it, by distilling all that my gear did well and helping it do that better. Each improvement, particularly the power stages, were exatrordinary because it made my system sound like the best version of itself.

If you are truly unhappy with your gear, Bob won't be able to perform miracles. But, if you like what you have and think it can do better, he can do wonders.

And it takes time because he evaluates each piece of equipment as is. Now that a few of us have brought the same models, he doesn't have to reinvent the wheel each time. But each of us has different needs, goals and different systems.

I am so happy with what's been done that I could live with this system for years to come. Although I might go back and have Bob tinker with my CD player after talking to him about it.
Bob Backert is a first rate technician, who has done several mods for me. I recommended him highly.
Bob Backert is not just a repair guy, he designs and installs circuit boards specific to his customer's listening preference; he does a wonderful job at a reasonable price. In short, his work enables my tube amps and pre-amp produce such natural and realistic sound like I've never heard from any high end audio gear.
Lucky, your name sounds familiar.
Ever been in QFS showrooms???
I have met there a guy name Lucky .........maybe it is you?
The lucky , I know
modded his Jolida monos and thought about Cyber Reference 2.2 or something like that.
If you are that guy...........I want to thank you....because your experiences with Bob and his work played a big part for me in choosing that road.
Yeap! it's me. I saw your amps at Bob's when I picked up my pre-amp. Here's hoping the mods has enhanced your listening pleasure.