a tube amplifier repair technician

I need my tube amplifier monoblock repaired..I live in New jersey..
any suggestions or directions..pls.
umaasa
Bob Backert is not just a repair guy, he designs and installs circuit boards specific to his customer's listening preference; he does a wonderful job at a reasonable price. In short, his work enables my tube amps and pre-amp produce such natural and realistic sound like I've never heard from any high end audio gear.
Lucky, your name sounds familiar.
Ever been in QFS showrooms???
I have met there a guy name Lucky .........maybe it is you?
The lucky , I know
modded his Jolida monos and thought about Cyber Reference 2.2 or something like that.
If you are that guy...........I want to thank you....because your experiences with Bob and his work played a big part for me in choosing that road.
Yeap! it's me. I saw your amps at Bob's when I picked up my pre-amp. Here's hoping the mods has enhanced your listening pleasure.
Bob Backert has modded 7 of my high end components, with outstanding results each time. Whether solid state, or tube, he gets the job done. My Conrad Johnson Premier 1B was taken to another level with his work. I will never part with it! . He is a true craftsman, artist and high level technician that I recommend without hesitation.

His contact information is:

Bob & Gary Backert
RHB Sound Dezign, LLC
152 Windsor Drive
Churchville, PA 18966
(215)355-0529
www.rhbsounddezign.com