Amp for EgglestonWorks Speakers?

Curious as to what amps you're using with your Eggys? Which model Eggy and room size?
rockadanny
Andra II + BAT VK600se

Room is 14 feet wide by 18 feet deep. Speakers are on the short wall.
Using 2 McIntosh MC275A's in a mono/parallel configuration (150 watts per side) with a C2300 Preamp. Had a MA2275, integrated which worked fine; I just felt the the Andra II's needed around 120 to 130+ watts each -- sure enough, the two McIntosh amps are doing the trick nicely.
Eggleston Rosa with Pass Labs XA160. Room is about 15 X 16.5. Speakers are on the long side. The combination is quite good, but more power would probably be better. Egglestons need power. The Pass X350.5 or X600.5 would probably be ideal, though I haven't heard those combos.
Eggleston Fontaine II driven by the Spectron Musician 3SE with beautiful result. Ugrading the 5 fuses to HIFI Tuning Fuses and you will be in heaven ! You know me Rockadanny!
I am using Pass Labs X350.5 with my Andra 2's.
With the H-Cat as my Preamp, the Pass Labs meter barely moves when it is really cranking out the tunes.Great Match
Great bass, great soundstage, great sound.
Getting the speakers properly positioned is tough beacuse they are so heavy.I placed my Andra 2's 1/5 into the room from wall behind and sides.
They also took a while to break in.