Aesthetix Callisto and Io Eclipse

Anyone heard these new models from Aesthetix?
They were at CES 2008 and are mentioned in this blog:
http://blog.stereophile.com/ces2008//index1.html
exlibris
Atmasphere (Ralph), I and a couple of other people got early versions to test. Mine was converted from my Callisto Signature by the factory a few months ago.

When John from Classic visited me on the way to CES, he was hearing the new Eclipse (less metal work). I still have to upgrade the Io phono and that will be bigger improvement than what we've already experienced.

I'm also upgrading all the chassis metal too. Exact time is not set but tentative schedule could have identical product as shown at CES in my home within the next 6 weeks.

Exlibris:

I humbly suggest that Aesthetix develop its own website.

I agree, the data provided by Musical Surroundings is inadequate, and why I often post data here at Audiogon.
I don't want to sound like an idiot, but Jim told me at the show that there would not be an upgrade path. Obviously he changed his mind. I'm sure he did not want to be committed to this until he probably had access to all the parts. This is good news for everyone since they don't have to sell their older units in order to get the new ones. If only other companies would follow this practice. Jim your a gentleman and a scholar.
I called Musical Surroundings last week and they assured me that the current versions of the Io and Callisto could be upgraded to the new Eclipse series. The man with whom I spoke said that Aesthetix would publish pricing as early as this coming week and that dealers would receive notice.
Any updates on current pricing on the Eclipse IO and Callisto upgrades?
Thanks

Will