Amplifier advice for Wilson Sophia speakers

I'm looking for a Pre-Amp. & Amp. for my Wilson Sophias. My room is 20'x26', with good (flat) acoustics. I listen to Acoustic Rock, Jazz, R&B and Blues Rock, live recordings whenever possible. I'm considering the following:

A) ARC LS16 MKII & ARC VT100 MKIII
B) VTL 5.5 & ST150
C) Pass Labs X2.5 & X250
D) BAT VK-300xSE

I listen at fairly loud/realistic levels, so I need to make sure that the system is moderately powerful.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!
lihifi
Tarasando,
What are you talking about, I don't see any posts about Krell going out of business. Where are they?
If going for the Pass amp, go for the X250.5 for the Sophias. This is the newest version of the X250 and supposed to sound smoother in the highs and more natural than the older X250, although I haven't heard the X250 I love the X250.5 in my system.
Also, I would recommend a tube pre if you are going with solid state amp for the Sophias.
Jond. Look at the recent threads. There was one the other day, just "two down" from this one that raised the question of Krell going out of business. You should be able to find this thread with some kind of search--unless the gon gods pulled it. It wasn't a short thread by any means. I have no idea of whether Krell is going down. But there were lots of opinions expressed. I was simply tieing the one thread to the other...
My friend has Watt/Puppy and he bought recentlu Spectron Musician III SE and it is te killer combination. Preamp - any high quality tube preamp will work fine with Spectron.
All The Best
Rafael