What 6SN7 for BAT VK-60

After all those I 've read in the past about BAT's tubes and voltage I really wonder what type of 6SN7 is the right one for a VK-60 ?
My question is only about voltage.

Here are some(...!!!) types:
6SN7
6SN7W
6SN7GT
6SN7GTA
6SN7GTY
6SN7GTB
6SN7GTB QX
6SN7W
6SN7WGT
6SN7WGTA
6H8C
damaradona
I went through the same thing a couple of months ago. One of the Audiogon members suggested that I try swapping out the 4 coupling caps on the bottom of the amp. The V-caps transformed the amp. Tube rolling will not be in the same ballpark as swapping out the caps. The V-caps are incredible.

Tim
And very expensive. Furthermore you can also do solidstate equipment. I wonder if anyone has ever transistor rolled.
V-caps cost around $200 in my VK-75. 6sn7w's fetch $400 a pair. Go figure!

Tim
Damarodona: "After all those I 've read in the past about BAT's tubes and voltage I really wonder what type of 6SN7 is the right one for a VK-60 ?
My question is only about voltage."

Gentlemen, Dama is asking only which 'N7s are suitable for the Voltage that BAT designed into the amp, NOT which ones sound good.

Dama, which tube type came with the amp? Have you yet asked BAT which tube types are suitable?

And come on guys...we don't need inane notes on the cost of capacitors v. frontend tubes; that's called hijacking a thread.
Victor told me that the 6SN7s need to absorb a fairly high (600V?) start-up voltage, and that as a result some tubes might wear or fail prematurely. That said, the unit comes stock with fairly mundane russian tubes. I've used 6SN7EHs in my VK75SE for years with no hiccups.