What 6SN7 for BAT VK-60

After all those I 've read in the past about BAT's tubes and voltage I really wonder what type of 6SN7 is the right one for a VK-60 ?
My question is only about voltage.

Here are some(...!!!) types:
6SN7
6SN7W
6SN7GT
6SN7GTA
6SN7GTY
6SN7GTB
6SN7GTB QX
6SN7W
6SN7WGT
6SN7WGTA
6H8C
damaradona
V-caps cost around $200 in my VK-75. 6sn7w's fetch $400 a pair. Go figure!

Tim
Damarodona: "After all those I 've read in the past about BAT's tubes and voltage I really wonder what type of 6SN7 is the right one for a VK-60 ?
My question is only about voltage."

Gentlemen, Dama is asking only which 'N7s are suitable for the Voltage that BAT designed into the amp, NOT which ones sound good.

Dama, which tube type came with the amp? Have you yet asked BAT which tube types are suitable?

And come on guys...we don't need inane notes on the cost of capacitors v. frontend tubes; that's called hijacking a thread.
Victor told me that the 6SN7s need to absorb a fairly high (600V?) start-up voltage, and that as a result some tubes might wear or fail prematurely. That said, the unit comes stock with fairly mundane russian tubes. I've used 6SN7EHs in my VK75SE for years with no hiccups.
My experience with 6SN7 is that you want to mix various brands and models. GTA and GTB can stand higher plate voltage and are good choices for driver stage. If your gain stage has a lower plate voltage, I would use VT-231 from Sylvania, Ken-Rad, RCA, etc.

I asked them months ago and their answer was:"We do not get involved in the aftermarket tubes, we just know what we sellworks, other brands may have problems holding the voltages"

Yes but IMO a pair of Raytheon 6SN7GTB can blow away any russian 6SN7.
And unfortunately almost all NOS 6SN7 are expensive. So, in a fear of a problem because of voltage, we (BAT owners) must know which type of these 6SN7 can handle 500v or 600v...?

It can't be a secret!