What 6SN7 for BAT VK-60

After all those I 've read in the past about BAT's tubes and voltage I really wonder what type of 6SN7 is the right one for a VK-60 ?
My question is only about voltage.

Here are some(...!!!) types:
6SN7
6SN7W
6SN7GT
6SN7GTA
6SN7GTY
6SN7GTB
6SN7GTB QX
6SN7W
6SN7WGT
6SN7WGTA
6H8C
damaradona
You are ignoring the fact also that tubes from different manufacturers of this tube sound different as do they over the period during which they were manufactured. For my old Supertek Syrah, at one time I had 12 different tubes with some clearlly sounding better, not that I recall which anymore. This is the joy and terror of tube rolling.
I have no conflict of interest to disclose. Tubeseller.com a dealer I think sells 6SN7S exclusively, has a lot of information on his site. He has credited a very long thread from the headphone site hed-fi.org which he abstracted. You would do well to read them. The other sites that I recall which have the general info you want are vintage vacuum tube services, and Brent Jesse's site which has a new name. Mr. Behr is quite knowlegable as a collector of 6SN7s amongst other things and I have benefted from him. But I don't think he has a BAT. The differences between the sonics a tube roll will make depends on many variables. Some amps don't respond or very little for instance my SP6B ARC preamp is difficult to manipulate. That said there are tubes which yeild a particular sonic signature on no matter what system it is used on...e,g. A Ken Rad 6SN7GT is very bassy.I am sure Victor at BAT will recommend a Russian tube.
I recently bought a bunch on N7s to a friend's place who has a Supratek. He settled on a very immediate, quick and a slight mid bass emphasisizing tube, the Sylvania 6SN7WGT. You may want a richer tone? The list is endless as youn already know.
I went through the same thing a couple of months ago. One of the Audiogon members suggested that I try swapping out the 4 coupling caps on the bottom of the amp. The V-caps transformed the amp. Tube rolling will not be in the same ballpark as swapping out the caps. The V-caps are incredible.

Tim
And very expensive. Furthermore you can also do solidstate equipment. I wonder if anyone has ever transistor rolled.
V-caps cost around $200 in my VK-75. 6sn7w's fetch $400 a pair. Go figure!

Tim