Krell Service

Love to hear turn around times you have recently experienced at the Krell factory service dept.
128x128hiend2
Ok, my KAV280cd has now been there since December 27th. I have still not been given a time when they can even look at it. That is coming up on 7 WEEKS with no answer!!!!! Woohooo, boy am I glad I bought a Krell!! What service....
I heard from Krell last Friday after 4 weeks of sending my failing SACD Standard and I'm getting a new version 3 for a pretty $$$ to upgrade. It will take a month and 1/2 for it to come in since it's back ordered. I found out they are under staffed at the moment.
I was told I would get my amp back in three maybe four weeks. It has been a month now and Patrick told me they have not had time to even look at it yet. I can see from this board that I am not alone when it comes to poor communication and poor service. That is not going to bode well for their future unless something gets turned abound soon.

Obviously they have problems right now. Perhaps if they got their heads out of the clouds and started selling equipment that is not $30,000 their sales would pick up. I mean what is DD thinking about?
update from bobf-
Got my krell kps 20i back on friday.
final time spent in shop 6 weeks and would have been much longer if i did not make a stink and if Steve L. didn't take charge and get things done.why isn't Steve running things there is my question?Now that it's back and has all new displays along with other recent part changes it's time to part ways with it.
Krell KPS 20i for sale !!!!
bob
Update:

My KAV280CD has been at Krell for 8 WEEKS!! Still they have not even looked at it and when I respond to the emails for updates I get snotty remarks back. This is an all-time low.....perhaps it does not surpass the all-time low of Audible Illusions, but this is darn close!