Best integrated for rock music under $1,500?

I'm currently seeking the best integrated amp for playing rock music that I can find for under $1,500 (although I'd really like to find something under $1,000, if at all possible!). The speakers I will be using will likely be PSBs - either the B25 or the M2. The "rock" in question is mostly late '60s/early '70s (e.g. Hendrix, Cream, Byrds, CSNY, Zeppelin, etc.), although I must say I also play some Jazz, Country and Classical as well! In any case, I want an amp that will keep up well with fast-paced stuff and give it some air, vitality and detail in the process.

From everything I've read online so far, I'm considering a Musical Fidelity 3.2 or a Creek 5350SE, although I'm also tempted to go low-budget with the NAD c 352. What do you all think?
suicaine
No Veroman, you didn't say that about the Nait 51; Chandler2 did. You did say that sub integration *need* not be a nightmare, which I agree with. But at the same time I think that in the OP's likely price range, it would likely be one, and that he'd be better off with full range speakers. I honor your experience too, but think that Naim and NAD are in different leagues, and that it would be better to go with the Naim (still saving a few hundred bucks over his stated 1500, which could go to better FR speakers), rather than sacrifice quality over the largest range of frequencies just to service 20-50hz with a self powered sub. Given good full range speakers, there's no need for that anyway. The Nait is super slammin' and punchy as it is.
rnm4, suicaine lists 2 small monitors that go to 45 and 50hz. true $1500 COULD buy great sensitive floorstanders and maybe the 50wpc nait would power them. i have a nad 372 150wpc (170 according to manual) that would do the job and it is built like a tank for @$700? i think nad build quality thing is overhyped given the price range. a few weaker designs have cropped up over years. in smaller room the M2 might not need a sub anyway at -3hz at 45 hz. it may be one of those punchy small monitors that defy the stats. ;) we don't know how loud op likes it nor room size tho. so i err on side of more power. Spinal Tap RULES!!!
2 Amps to consider..

Creek 5350SE and the Unison Research UNICO...

Both amps sound great and have lots of drive, dynamics, and musicality...

Cheers,

KiD