Best integrated for rock music under $1,500?

I'm currently seeking the best integrated amp for playing rock music that I can find for under $1,500 (although I'd really like to find something under $1,000, if at all possible!). The speakers I will be using will likely be PSBs - either the B25 or the M2. The "rock" in question is mostly late '60s/early '70s (e.g. Hendrix, Cream, Byrds, CSNY, Zeppelin, etc.), although I must say I also play some Jazz, Country and Classical as well! In any case, I want an amp that will keep up well with fast-paced stuff and give it some air, vitality and detail in the process.

From everything I've read online so far, I'm considering a Musical Fidelity 3.2 or a Creek 5350SE, although I'm also tempted to go low-budget with the NAD c 352. What do you all think?
suicaine
did i say that rnm4? i do not even know the nait5i and 50hz stuff? and full range spkrs? and all the rest of this stuff. my post was not assuming anything about speakers of any price fwiw. i honor your exp. with subs but for rock and roll i was merely pointing out that suicane could get a nad amp, save a few bucks and get a self powered sub for bass kick if he so chose as nads have sub outputs. i feel you misunderstood my posting. i have full range speakers but i added a sub for foundation and it was no big deal as it crosses over so low most music hardly moves the woofer anyway.
No Veroman, you didn't say that about the Nait 51; Chandler2 did. You did say that sub integration *need* not be a nightmare, which I agree with. But at the same time I think that in the OP's likely price range, it would likely be one, and that he'd be better off with full range speakers. I honor your experience too, but think that Naim and NAD are in different leagues, and that it would be better to go with the Naim (still saving a few hundred bucks over his stated 1500, which could go to better FR speakers), rather than sacrifice quality over the largest range of frequencies just to service 20-50hz with a self powered sub. Given good full range speakers, there's no need for that anyway. The Nait is super slammin' and punchy as it is.
rnm4, suicaine lists 2 small monitors that go to 45 and 50hz. true $1500 COULD buy great sensitive floorstanders and maybe the 50wpc nait would power them. i have a nad 372 150wpc (170 according to manual) that would do the job and it is built like a tank for @$700? i think nad build quality thing is overhyped given the price range. a few weaker designs have cropped up over years. in smaller room the M2 might not need a sub anyway at -3hz at 45 hz. it may be one of those punchy small monitors that defy the stats. ;) we don't know how loud op likes it nor room size tho. so i err on side of more power. Spinal Tap RULES!!!
2 Amps to consider..

Creek 5350SE and the Unison Research UNICO...

Both amps sound great and have lots of drive, dynamics, and musicality...

Cheers,

KiD