Best integrated for rock music under $1,500?

I'm currently seeking the best integrated amp for playing rock music that I can find for under $1,500 (although I'd really like to find something under $1,000, if at all possible!). The speakers I will be using will likely be PSBs - either the B25 or the M2. The "rock" in question is mostly late '60s/early '70s (e.g. Hendrix, Cream, Byrds, CSNY, Zeppelin, etc.), although I must say I also play some Jazz, Country and Classical as well! In any case, I want an amp that will keep up well with fast-paced stuff and give it some air, vitality and detail in the process.

From everything I've read online so far, I'm considering a Musical Fidelity 3.2 or a Creek 5350SE, although I'm also tempted to go low-budget with the NAD c 352. What do you all think?
suicaine
i have a Creek 5350SE and it's a lovely amp that gets harmonics right. However, the ONE form of music for which I will not recommend it is rock. It is because the Creek sounds so reticent and almost "slow" with fast-paced music that I am in the market for an integrated in this price range (or a bit higher one) myself. If you like jazz, chamber music, or intimate acoustic stuff, though, the Creek gets my highest recommendation.
ask NAD techs. which pieces they consider best build models past to present, google it. fwiw, i've owned variuos nad int. and they all had minor diffs but this new 'hi end' line mentioned above sounds intrigueing. they offer lots of down road capability as far as bridging etc and soft clip circuit is a plus when someone gets carried away. btw, are you playing vinyl?
Naim Nait 5i. Don't hesitate. And don't go subwoofer. Get full range. Subs can be a nightmare to integrate properly.
all due respect to rnm4... for your musical tastes i don't think subs need be a'nightmare' down the road. imo i think bass drum slam is perfect for subs and rock of that vintage does not contain a lot of 'nuanced' extreme low end sonics beyond bass kick... ocassional genesis and e.l.p. notwithstanding. if your thimg was mainly classical music or pipe organ it might be another story. even then, subs crossed over real low don't necessarily pose a problem. just my exp. lotsa purists simply prefer no subs and i'm down with that if you got $$ and space.
Rnm4,
If you want full-range sound that goes below 35Hz, you not only need to look at good full-range speakers but also powerful well-built amps as well. With whatever full-range speakers you have, the Naim Nait 5 won't give you the lower octaves all the way down to even 50Hz.

Also, properly/professionally integrated speakers and sub bass system setup can sound awesome. It may require more work due to the intricacy in the integration process but if done properly there is no issue at all concerning using subs with the main speakers. I would agree with Veroman that the only time when no subs are preferred is when space is not a problem(huge room), and when one has lots of $$$ in spare for a decent pair of full-range speakers and an amp capable of delivering the current in driving those bass drivers. Having said that, a pair of subs(or more) in a huge room complementing a pair of full-range speakers may yield better results. It's all about integration, and of course $$$.