Best integrated for rock music under $1,500?

I'm currently seeking the best integrated amp for playing rock music that I can find for under $1,500 (although I'd really like to find something under $1,000, if at all possible!). The speakers I will be using will likely be PSBs - either the B25 or the M2. The "rock" in question is mostly late '60s/early '70s (e.g. Hendrix, Cream, Byrds, CSNY, Zeppelin, etc.), although I must say I also play some Jazz, Country and Classical as well! In any case, I want an amp that will keep up well with fast-paced stuff and give it some air, vitality and detail in the process.

From everything I've read online so far, I'm considering a Musical Fidelity 3.2 or a Creek 5350SE, although I'm also tempted to go low-budget with the NAD c 352. What do you all think?
suicaine
Post removed 
The Nad is good I echo Ekobesky on that. The trick is to get a real powerful amp. I owned Aragon Monoblocs. They are still under Klipsches roof but aren't making amps anymore I think you should consider the older NAD power envelope amps.
Also a Sansui made seriously good amps. I know I have one that is supposedly 85 watts but sounds much more powerful. You can pick up a AU-717 for nothing maybe $200. If your OK not having a remote they are good. If they break and you need a part you might as well toss it or sell it for parts but I have used mine intermittantly for 3 years no problems.
The Aragon 8008ST is the poor mans Krell. You can even get the 400wpc Palladiums I had but you will need a preamp. You may want to think about it. These amps will power the cones out of the frames if you want.
Finally the old MacIntosh amps are unreal in terms sheer slam if that's your goal and my little 2505 drives anything and it is rated at 50 watts. The integrateds are not expensive used. The power amp of choice in the sub $1K price point is the 2105 rated at 110 watts per side again as a rule the bench over that. They have gain controls so if you use one source you can adjust the volume. The more you spend the bigger the amp. You can get historical information from www.roger-russell.com it is not a commercial site he is a former employee.
There are some pro amps that people consider musical . Check those out you can buy a pro amp for $1500 that has 4,000 watts. Do a search!
So, I guess everything I have been reading is true...NAD is the most "natural" choice for PSBs. I'm just resistant to NAD because all the reviews tend to say the same thing...great sound, but questionable build quality. Ideally, I'd like something with good build quality to go along with good sound. I'm not expecting fantastic workmanship or parts for my price range, but surely there's something that would perform like an NAD but is better built?
I agree on the great sound of NAD but also agree with the build quality issue. I also agree with going to Sansui - a few of their high-end integrates are quite powerful and have almost tubelike sound with lots of bottom end too so they can power many floorstanders. Personally though, I think the best NAD units still have better tonal quality when it comes to most bookshelf sized speakers. While I have a vested interest in suggesting Sansui (I have one I could part with) I would recommend going with a high-powered unit like the the AU-X901 - underrated 130 watts, massive power supply, XLR inputs etc..
The only thing with getting a more powerful amp is I can't crank it (because I live in an apartment), so I was thinking a less powerful amp would be better. However, maybe I'm wrong...Perhaps powerful amps can sound good at lower volumes as well?