Nuforce 9.02s powering Maggies?

Does anyone have experience powering Maggies with a pair of NuForce 9.02 monoblocks? The NuForces are only rated at 160WPC but are extremely efficient. I currently use the amps to power some Von Schweikert VR4jrs and, according to my PS Audio Power Plant, are using somewhere in the range of 9-16 watts for a comfortable volume level in my room. Any experience...or speculations/predictions for a Nuforce/Maggie pairing would be appreciated!
128x128mdrummer01
SORRY TO SAY...the gathering, w/ the possible Nuforce/Maggie pairing, originally planned for 4/21 has been postponed to sometime in May. Rpcoins: I see your point, and from my perspective that would be the sole factor regarding NOT trying this configuration. Thanks!
Are the Nuforce not 160 into 8 and double into 4?....therefore 320w into the Maggie?....if so, you all crazier than I am.

PW
The Nuforce are 300w into the 3.6's 4 ohms with a 650w peak....am I missing something other than the obvious?
Thanks, Rooze. You want a professional opinion...you ask a pro! "I can see clearly now the haze is 'gon..."