Nuforce 9.02s powering Maggies?

Does anyone have experience powering Maggies with a pair of NuForce 9.02 monoblocks? The NuForces are only rated at 160WPC but are extremely efficient. I currently use the amps to power some Von Schweikert VR4jrs and, according to my PS Audio Power Plant, are using somewhere in the range of 9-16 watts for a comfortable volume level in my room. Any experience...or speculations/predictions for a Nuforce/Maggie pairing would be appreciated!
128x128mdrummer01
As on owner of 3.6/R Maggies, I would be VREY careful about overdriving the Maggies and clipping with only 160 wpc.

IMHO the minimum begins at 300 wpc into 4 ohms. Yes, you can listen at lower levels with far less power, but when it comes time to turn it up with whatever is your favorite the need for substantial power raises its head.

Good luck, I will be interested in your report on the experiment.
SORRY TO SAY...the gathering, w/ the possible Nuforce/Maggie pairing, originally planned for 4/21 has been postponed to sometime in May. Rpcoins: I see your point, and from my perspective that would be the sole factor regarding NOT trying this configuration. Thanks!
Are the Nuforce not 160 into 8 and double into 4?....therefore 320w into the Maggie?....if so, you all crazier than I am.

PW
The Nuforce are 300w into the 3.6's 4 ohms with a 650w peak....am I missing something other than the obvious?