Nuforce 9.02s powering Maggies?

Does anyone have experience powering Maggies with a pair of NuForce 9.02 monoblocks? The NuForces are only rated at 160WPC but are extremely efficient. I currently use the amps to power some Von Schweikert VR4jrs and, according to my PS Audio Power Plant, are using somewhere in the range of 9-16 watts for a comfortable volume level in my room. Any experience...or speculations/predictions for a Nuforce/Maggie pairing would be appreciated!
128x128mdrummer01
OK then, 3.6R...I also own these.
Now, tell us more about yourself. What kind music, Classical, heavy death grunge, or Jazz?
How big is room, listen loud?
What color shorts do you wear when listening to music and do your socks generally match or no?
What is 'M' stand for in Mdrummer?..
Lets narrow this down and everyone happy.

PW
Punkawalla:
How did you know I was dating?
The Maggie/Nuforce combination is a brainstorm that may come to fruition when a group from our local audio club gets together. Still too frickin' cold to get a real life here in Minneapolis. I am particularly curious to hear, if possible, the rendering of detail that would be heard w/ the pairing.
Listening room: 25'x12' (speakers on the short wall) w/9'celings.
Listen to female vocals, trio jazz, acoustic music, ECM recordings at the top of the list...moderate volume.
Shorts & socks??? Not on the the first date.
'M' in Mdrummer for 'modern'...I think. My then teenage son set up my email account and it stuck. I do play drums, less for a tip jar than for my personal mental health, also keeps my ears calibrated.
I've owned various models of Magnepan speakers over a 20 year span.In my opinion the Nu Force amps would be a less than desirable match.The speaker would not be performing to its potential with this amp,kinda like placing Walmart tires on a Porsche.In no particular order you may want to look at Bryston,or McCormack,both of these product lines deliver the goods with Maggies.
Markwatkis:
My initial thought was a lot like what you are saying...that to get the most from the Maggies, for the best dynamics and extension, drive 'em with a high WPC amp like Bryston. (I used to own a pair of 7BSTs and they easily drove multi-driver speakers like the Paradigm 100s.) So, in your opinion, would one want to steer clear of ANY Class D amp/Maggie pairing?
In my opinion the Nu Force amps would be a less than desirable match
What do you base that opinion on, Markwatkis?

Mdrummer, where do you live? Perhaps a nearby Audiogoner with Nuforce amps will be willing to bring them over for a listen with your Maggies.