Best power cord for McIntosh MC 501 monoblocks

I'm looking for suggestions/opinions on what power cord to use with the McIntosh MC-501 monoblocks that will bring out detail and transparency without boom or being overbloated. I presently use a pair of Acoustic Zen Gargantua II, very nice, however I'm seeking something with the characteristics described. Thanks
mmitch7711
Dev Thanks for your input

I will look into purchasing the Dreams as soon as I check my bank account. There's quite a bit of money involved with your suggestions. I believe this will be my absolute last purchase for cables. I have went through quite a few in the past couple of years.Living in Wichita KS has to be the worst location for highend audio. It's difficult trying to find that almost perfect synergistic match without not being able to audition.

I do like the Kimber PK10 Palladian though. The Nordost digitals produce a tinnier or edgy sound. When able I will go to the Stealth Sextet as you and another audiophile I've been in discussion with have recommended.

Will also give some thought towards the Nordost Valhalla Power Cord. It's not a bad cord, I just don't know if using two in my digital chain is wise.
mac amps generally disappear in the chain. sounds more like a room/speaker adjustment
You don't need any more hardware upgrade just move the system out of that small room to a bigger one or down size your equipments.