Krell 400xi vs. BAT VK-300x vs. McIntosh MA6900

I'm considering 1 of these 3 excellent Integrated Amplifiers to power my newly aquired Wilson Sophia Speakers. My Source Component will be either the Krell Standard or BAT VK-D5. Installing in a mid>large size living room. I'm looking for a smooth, full/robust, easy- on-the-ears sound. I'd rather not have to buy all 3 for an at home a/b/c audition, though I know that this is the preferred method of evaluating Components. Thought that I might give this post a try, to at least narrow it down to 2. Thanks!
vince8x8110c
I too agree on the McIntosh MA6900. This should be one very sweet set-up. You may even be glad to have the eq option built in.
its like which brand can come up with the fanciest numbers in the title. I means look at these names 400XIESCDTRRSUPERDUPER
I'm a Sophia Series II owner, and I would avoid the BAT and Krell. Keep in mind that the Sophias are very revealing and will expose the difficiencies in your system. Take the time up front to match the system well...otherwise, you will be wasting time and dollars.

When matched with the appropriate amp, preamp, source components and cables, the Sophias are extremely engaging and musical. Enjoy the journey. Good luck!
What about the MA2275 Integrated or somthing like my Sugden Class A or Accuphase E550. Detail without fatigue.
Mcintosh is high end...if you live in the 60's! I owned it and sold it...very old school sound, unless you like haze and lack of tone color..a reciever would sound better! I've owned the 400xi in several of my systems and it never sounded anything less than spectacular, depending on the cabling and front end/speaker combo. In fact i sold my evo stuff because it didn't live up to the sound of the integrated! Wilson uses ARC and Krell for voicing by the way...not Mcintosh!!