Audio Horizon Preamp

I've read glowing reviews from anonymous users about the audio horizon preamp. Unfortunately, we all know that some of these reviews may not even be real. Does anyone know if there are any audio publications that have tried this preamp. Surely, a preamp that's outperforming preamps at three times it's price should be drawing the attention of Stereophile and the like. Don't you think?
kensetsu
Well said Rob. My sentiments exactly. And John, your comments are very logical as well. Grant, thanks for the use of "enthusiastic". I believe that word does indeed represent the handful of AH preamp owners. I tried the preamp fully knowing that I could return it for a refund if I didn't care for it. After a few days of listening to it in my system, I became another enthusiast. A "genuine" audiophile is full of enthusiasm about his system. Kensetsu, are you enthusiastic about anything in your system? Do you consider yourself to be a fellow audiophile? By the way, your P.S. post, I believe, is right on. Your post prior to that is pure trolling. I'd like to whip you more, but I'm not into sado-masochism, so please don't ask me for more punishment.
Wow!!! those are quick responses. How about this. What is everyone that claims to own one, posts a picture on this website showing the serial number on the back!!! That would help prove that this is all legit and would certainly help validate the authenticity of these claims. In fact, I bet that it would really help sales. BECAUSE!!!!!!! I've received several emails from people agreeing with my viewpoint. To date.... EIGHT!!! that just haven't felt like wasting the time to post. I'm sure that there will be many more. So... Let's help the manufacturer and post pics of our units in our unique home systems, within a day or two. This should prove everything once and for all.. After all, aside for Audio Horizon owners, who doesn't have a digital camera these days.
By the way, does anyone think that it's odd that people sign on to audiogon eveyday to search threads for the words audio horizon? Hmmn? and most of them act like they are old buddies. By the way, if any of you are offended by that then there must be a problem. If you're innocent, you'll just laugh and won't waste time responding.
I also find it odd, that the designer of this fine unit has no personal friends that would help him out by posting a testimonial... Hmmn? Catch 22, no one will admit to being his friend. LOL!!!
Kensetsu,
I have no doubt that the stuff you are concerned with occurs, but not on this thread. Yes, you're right that if every contributor posted his system w/photos, we'd all be better off. Yes, it's odd that no one has said that they've "been Mr. Chow's friend for x years, and he's the best, etc".
OTOH, if you check the history of many posters here, you'll see they've contributed on A-gon for years on many topics.
Lots of enthusiasts want to "share the love", as well as insurance the resale value of their investments, by doing what they can to help companies be successful. Sure some recommendations need to be taken w/grain of salt, but there is little here that I see that makes for a conspiracy.
If Victor & Joseph are reading, I'd suggest that you get your preamp displayed at the NY show or next fall's Rocky Mountain show, or even the little VTV show. Getting it out in public will help you and any of us curious, but skeptical types. Cheers,
Spencer