Best SS amps with sound similar to tube amps

There are some SS or hybrid amps that sounds similar to the tube amps, cost not object, and power equal or more than 100W. Thanks
emigene
Conrad Johnson Premier 350. This company won't produce a solid state amp until it sounds tube-like. Absolute agreement with Czbbcl on this.
I have stated several times that the cary 500s sound very similar to the cary slam 100s that I replaced them with. I have had them for almost a year now and are very happy with them. Full rich sound and no tubes to worry about.
Unsound...for you..Carver amps. I have a M1.0t from 1986..this is my daily amp. This is a very tube-like amp: musical, warm, easy to listen to. It has rolled off highs and mushy bass...just like a tube amp. I prefer this sound to Bryston, Krell, Linn. Carver designed this amp to sound like a C-J Premier 5? tube amp. Stay away from the M1.5t..sounds dry and brittle. The M4.0t was designed to sound like Carver's Silver Seven tube amp, not as tuby as the M1.0t in my opinion however.
I would stay away from Sunfire amps by Carver..they have a bloated vocal range..especially female vocals. I think his hearing is going south these days. No disrespect to bob carver though..he is a genius.
Christobyl, thanks for chimming in. The Carver is the only ss amp I know of that was specifically designed to mimick a tube amp. Not just any tube amp, but, a highly respected one that was considered by many to be a classic representative of what tube amps were (are?) all about.
Interestingly enough, conrad-johnson's own ss amps seem to have a lot of the virtues of tube amps as well.
I thought there was at least one Sunfire amp that was supposed to be configurable to sound either like ss or tubes.