Integrated amp for my Sonus Faber Guarneri

Need a good advise here since the possibility of listen before i buy is limited. No hard-rock fan, else all kind of music. On my short list at the moment are Pathos (Classic), Sugden, BAT, Creek, Edge, Lavardin, CJ.
eibe
It combines the best of Solid State transparency and detail, with tube-like warmth. If you are in the San Jose area, ask about in-home auditions at http://www.laurelpacificaudio.com/Lavardin/index.html
I have a pair and they sound best with tubes, power and a sub (REL in particular). Jadis DA-60 and 88S highly recommended as potential integrateds but I would go with separates (CJ or ARC) having 80+ watts per side.
I have spent time listening to guarneris with Pathos Integrated and with CJ tubes. Both sound great. I agree with Pgulrich regarding subs...i have heard the guarneris specifically with Velodyne DD18 and CJ pre and amp (mv60). Sounds magnificent imho. Good luck!
I think it may depend on the quality of power and type of amp, maybe not the total watts.

I originally drove a pair of Cremona Auditors with a 100w Primare A30.1 integrated (and the combination sounded fine), but when I moved to my Graaf GM50B 50W tube integrated, there was a big improvement in liquidity, soundstaging and air. I know everybody says the SF speakers thrive on power, but that hasn't been my experience.
Best sound I have ever heard. Cary 805C with Guarneri Homage. I now own the Mementos with a Cary Rocket 88R and in 30W triode they sound phenomenal.