Integrated amp for my Sonus Faber Guarneri

Need a good advise here since the possibility of listen before i buy is limited. No hard-rock fan, else all kind of music. On my short list at the moment are Pathos (Classic), Sugden, BAT, Creek, Edge, Lavardin, CJ.
eibe
I have spent time listening to guarneris with Pathos Integrated and with CJ tubes. Both sound great. I agree with Pgulrich regarding subs...i have heard the guarneris specifically with Velodyne DD18 and CJ pre and amp (mv60). Sounds magnificent imho. Good luck!
I think it may depend on the quality of power and type of amp, maybe not the total watts.

I originally drove a pair of Cremona Auditors with a 100w Primare A30.1 integrated (and the combination sounded fine), but when I moved to my Graaf GM50B 50W tube integrated, there was a big improvement in liquidity, soundstaging and air. I know everybody says the SF speakers thrive on power, but that hasn't been my experience.
Best sound I have ever heard. Cary 805C with Guarneri Homage. I now own the Mementos with a Cary Rocket 88R and in 30W triode they sound phenomenal.
Hi i agree that the Mcintosh MA-6900 is a great amp i was helping a friend to choose a new integrated amp for is Magnepans 1.6QR is final choice was between Mcintosh MA-7000 and the Classe Audio CAP-201 tried both in home for two weekends both where very nice but is preferance went to the 100 watts per channel Classe Audio over the more expensive Mcintosh i was very very surprised of the results because i am not a fan of the new generation of Classe Audio i loved the pure class A designs of the old Dave Reich days since he as left Classe Audio the nice sweet sound they once had left with him BUT this small integrated amp is a sweetie compared to there 200 watts per channel seperates that for ME are to bright but that's me it's only a question of choices i love a laid back sound and with this Classe you can listend for hours with out any fatigue for me that is the real test.
How about the McIntosh MA6800? At 150 W/channel it is 50W/channel less than the MA6900. Is it powerful enough to do the Guarneris justice?

I found an MA6800 nearby in excellent condition, and am tempted to take it home based on many recs for the MA6900. The latter is harder to find where I live and much more expensive.

I just got a pair of Guarneris last Friday, and need to find a good amp to drive them quickly. Wifey is unimpressed with their sound, driven temporarily by my 50 W classic Luxman SS amps. I need to change her thinking right away.