Integrated amp for my Sonus Faber Guarneri

Need a good advise here since the possibility of listen before i buy is limited. No hard-rock fan, else all kind of music. On my short list at the moment are Pathos (Classic), Sugden, BAT, Creek, Edge, Lavardin, CJ.
eibe
With my new pair of Guarneri Hommage's, I am using a Jeff Rowland model 8 ( 250 watts per channel) and it is magic.
Seems like these two were made for each other.
Try and hear the model 8 without mods if you can, the original choke power supply is far superior to the later versions.( Also, according to Jeff, far more expensive to manufacture)
So, like the above posts, I agree that these speakers seem to need some real stick up line.
I used the BAT integrated with the original SF G's for a while. Nice combo that works well. I am nor running SF G Mementos with a Cary SLP 05 pre and V12R monos...All around better performance than the integrated.
It combines the best of Solid State transparency and detail, with tube-like warmth. If you are in the San Jose area, ask about in-home auditions at http://www.laurelpacificaudio.com/Lavardin/index.html
I have a pair and they sound best with tubes, power and a sub (REL in particular). Jadis DA-60 and 88S highly recommended as potential integrateds but I would go with separates (CJ or ARC) having 80+ watts per side.
I have spent time listening to guarneris with Pathos Integrated and with CJ tubes. Both sound great. I agree with Pgulrich regarding subs...i have heard the guarneris specifically with Velodyne DD18 and CJ pre and amp (mv60). Sounds magnificent imho. Good luck!