Integrated amp for my Sonus Faber Guarneri

Need a good advise here since the possibility of listen before i buy is limited. No hard-rock fan, else all kind of music. On my short list at the moment are Pathos (Classic), Sugden, BAT, Creek, Edge, Lavardin, CJ.
eibe
I am using the McIntosh MA6900 Integrated Amplifier and the McIntosh MCD205 CD Player with my Sonus Faber Grand Piano Speakers. The MA6900 makes the system more dynamic and open. The imaging is excellent and I was surprised at the amount of bass. Once the system was broken in, my friends were surprised at how good the system sounded. These speakers require high power to sound good since my previous amp was the BOW Wazoo Integrated at 50wpc. I agree with the above post that Sonus Faber Speakers need considerably more power than their efficiency implies. I suggest you borrow the MA6900 amp (and others) and try it out. Using the amp in your home is the only way to decide. cheers...
Thanks everybody for your comments. Any experience with Cary SLI-80 or BAT Vk-300X vs. Sonus speakers ??
Guarneri needs some real power, Krell FBI, Jadis DA88S, Gryphon Diablo, ASR EmiterII, big Chord, new Hegel.... would be some good choices
With my new pair of Guarneri Hommage's, I am using a Jeff Rowland model 8 ( 250 watts per channel) and it is magic.
Seems like these two were made for each other.
Try and hear the model 8 without mods if you can, the original choke power supply is far superior to the later versions.( Also, according to Jeff, far more expensive to manufacture)
So, like the above posts, I agree that these speakers seem to need some real stick up line.
I used the BAT integrated with the original SF G's for a while. Nice combo that works well. I am nor running SF G Mementos with a Cary SLP 05 pre and V12R monos...All around better performance than the integrated.