DK Design Review

Strange silence on the recent DK Design review considering all the comments previously about this integrated.
emorawski
What has happened to DK Design on Audiogon ? There use to be more than one company selling them and now there does not appear to be any on the Gon.
Well I suppose the new owner wants the public to visit in person a dealer whose intention is to demo a properly set up and performing audio system. No more mail order brides,no more sleasze. A business profile that is supportive of all involved, including the customer..Tom
I am looking forward to hearing the new Statement amp from LSA. It is no longer an integrated amp. I also am anxious to hear the Model 10 speakers. Together this must be something to hear.
I heard the 10's a few months back with the Statement integrated, Exemplar 5910 on a Sistrum Sp1. Music I had played at home and elsewhere...music detail and cues I had never experienced before. Very cool..Tom
I heard the LSA Model 10s at the RMAF with all Exemplar/LSA electronics. I have never heard anything approaching this sonic reproduction. Too expensive, however.