Tivoli Radio???

Has anyone heard one of these? My girlfriend want to buy one. She says they sound great. Looks like another Bose scam to me.
baffled
The tabletop radios I've compared are the Bose, the Cambridge Soundworks 88, the Tivoli and the Boston Acoustics Recepter.

If what you want is the best sound for the money, I'd recommend the Boston, especially since they're available refurbished at audioadvisor.com for about half price. It has the best tuner, at least for my reception area, and very well thought-out controls. I'd put the Cambridge Soundworks and the Tivoli next in line for value and sound, then the Bose.

The Recepter doesn't have auxiliary inputs and is mono but the sound is incredible and I find it's all I want for casual listening.
I have a Model Two in my office. I purchased a Model One for my girlfriend's office. We both love the sound quality and the cherry wood cabinets. My boss has a Bose Wave in his office and my Tivoli smokes the Bose. He wants to buy a Tivoli.
The Tivoli radios really perform on Public Radio stations, such as classical or jazz.
I bought a Tivoli clock radio and returned it. Terrible functionality and disappointing sound, but the speaker configuration is different in the clock radio than in the standard table radio. I bought a Cambridge Soundworks instead but I hate it too. Sounds terrible and is hard to use. I miss my old Proton except for its hum problem.
I have two Bose Wave Radios - bought the first one in '95 and the second in '97 (for office use). Thought they were pretty neat - - - until I got the Tivoli Model Two about 2 years ago - - sound quality of the Tivoli clearly superior to the Bose: no contest. Get one!