Lamm ML1.1 & ML 2.1

Hi,

I've the opportunity to heard 2 times the ML2.1 - 18 watts class A - first time on JM Lab Grande Utopia BE and the other one, on Kharma CRM 3.2

I love the sound of the ML2.1 : so natural, so human...

But I don't know the lower priced ML1.1 - the 90 watts -I'm living in France and it's not well distributed.

What differs between both in terms of sound ?

Do you know other amp with this kind of natural sound - at same price or lower !!!!

Thanks

David
davidri
Oneobgyn, ok I see.

I've also been curious about corner horns like the Klipsh Horn or the Hartsfeld Corner Horn. Field Coils are also something I would like to hear as well. I'm starting some renovations, and one possiblity is to change the listening positioning of the room from the 12x12 area, to the entire 12x24 space of the physical room. In this configuration, the corner horns would go along the short wall. I don't know if this is feasible or not.

Any thoughts here?
"Oneobgyn, have you ever heard the NHT system?"

Indeed I have

NHT has there head office not too far from where I live. One of their chief engineers (Jack Hidley) lives in the same town as I do. Several months ago my audio club (Bay Area Audio Society)hosted Jack at my house for an afternoon listening to their system. It set up quickly and for something so inexpensive was certainly above average. NHT is definitely on the fringe of digital music reproduction. Those little speakers imaged well and threw a terrific soundstage. It would fit well into a small room as mentioned above. They just weren't my cup of tea however, having said this it is apparent to me (saddly so) that the future of sound reproduction lies in the digital domain such as this