Goldpoint Passive Preamps

I'm trying out some passive preamps and was wondering if anyone has tried the Goldpoint products. If so, which model, which attenuator, and which resistor. I'd also like to know what equipment you are using it with.

My equipment:

Transistor Research Labs D-225 solid state amp, 225 watts/per chammel, 67k ohm input impedance, .8V input sensitivity, 30db gain.

Spendor 1/2e speakers, 8 ohms, 88db sensitivity.

TRL Sony DVP-NS900V CDP, 2V output.

TRL Audio Mirror D1 Signature DAC, 1.5 output

Thanks in advance for your help.
clio09
Clio09,

I had a RL Preeminence 1B for a brief period. I didn't care for it even compared to my JJ preamp at the time, and my TVC lays both to waste. The RL has all the cleanness and transparency of a passive design, but also retains the negative aspects, lack of dynamics and tonal color.

Oz
My preamp is a custom job by Kevin Carter of K&K Audio. It uses the Mark I version of the S&B transformers and Seiden switches for input selection and volume control. Previously I had the Mark II's, but the original is much better, in my opinion.

Oz
Oz,

I'm actually using the K&K MC step-up and like it a lot. I have to imagine the S&Bs are nice for a TVC. Thanks for the information.
I also have Kevins SE parallel feed phono preamp in the same chasis hard wired to the TVC with two extra inputs. It has an outboard PS. So basically, this is a full function preamp that just happens to have a state of the art phono stage....;-}}}

Oz