Machina Dynamica

Does anyone take the products that Machina Dynamica sells. There is a bell for sale here where you are supposed to ring it in different rooms throughout the house. What does that have to do with audio?
128x128stereo5
Heres a thought,

A person decides to learn about high end audio .And they find themselves on Audiogon.They check out the home page.On the upper left hand corner they see Accessories,and they click on tweaks wondering about this.What is the first thing they see? The M.D. Pretzel,next they see the really cool looking ad with Flying Saucers ,,,,,,,Im not trying to be an ass,but I just have to shake my head when I see some of these ads.I think Geoff Is a swell person but I cannot buy into this stuff.And its not just MD,,,,Check out Coconut Audios webpage,this guy in Sweden reads about American audiophiles. Buying some of these tweaks, and really expensive cables.Then reads some of the explanations about why this stuff is so costly,and works so well.He says to himself,,WOW these guys are crazy,they will buy anything if its priced high enough, and has some BS to go along with it! So he wants to make some of this easy money from these nutty people.So he comes up with his version of,,,tweaks,,some that aliens brought to earth,,and actually sells some things!The poor person that is trying to learn has to wade thru this? If we were on a car forum and someone tryed to sell you a jar with rocks in it ,saying that if you put this jar of rocks in your trunk it will improve the performance of your car would you say"Well I cant say for sure that it does not work ,,so it might work!"WOW!
Doesn't the phone call "work" by quantum teleportation? I just did a little reading on the subject. I am no expert on it, but apparently neither are you. The world record is 89 miles using lasers in open air as stated in several articles, none of which are trying to sell anything. Maybe all of these teams of real scientists should get in touch with you and figure out how to do it to anywhere in the world over the telephone.
Csmgolf wrote,

"I am still trying to figure out from those explanations where the advanced technology is located."

The term "advanced technology" was Sabai's, not mine. My term is "advanced concepts." For some things advanced technology is involved,
e.g., Super Intelligent Chip (nanotechnology) and the Teleportation Tweak (quantum teleportation), while others, as I pointed out to Sabai, are low tech or new applications of old technology. Obviously some of my products, like the water bowls are very simple in materials (water) but advanced in concept. For the compression springs the advanced concept is the dual layer of heavy masses and springs (Kundalini Platform). My clock and the blue dots and the Reef Knot device are extensions of PWB Electronics concepts. I suppose one could call those concepts mind-matter interaction and information fields or Morphic Resonance, take your pick. You know, advanced concepts.
Zen, what makes you think we thought the earth was flat for the majority of our existence, written history? Or did you come up with that on your own? You and Geoff are going to have to start conferring if he's ever gonna gain some credibility here.

Most civilizations only considered a round earth sometime in the past 2,000 years. We have been around considerably longer. Just Wiki "flat earth"

My point is that people often ridicule that which they don't understand.

BTW, I have a very laid back personality thanks to Buddhism
Raytheprinter, I am pretty sure you're not the only one to express the sentiment that you "cannot buy into this stuff." If I'm not mistaken that's exactly what many audiophiles have said about expensive cables, demagnetizing CDs or LPs, tiny bowl resonators, Quantum anything....in short, there's a long and illustrious history of things that audiophiles cannot buy into, stretching back to the concept of Stereophonic Sound itself. At the same time, we have observed successes with preposterous sounding audio devices and concepts such as Coloring CDs, SteinMusic Harmonizer, Schumann Frequency Generator, Frank Tchang's tiny metal bowl resonators, Shakti Stone, Tourmaline Guns and other deionizers, freezing CDs, LPs and cables and cryogenics. Are we to dismiss these successes?

There are many non-audio examples of things that well-meaning folks have had trouble "buying into" - you know, things like quantum physics, faster than sound flight, black holes, Dark Matter, the Big Bang, teleportation, artificial atoms, the Atomic Bomb, things of that nature. There will always be room for Doubting Thomases. They're the salt of the Earth. But , please, let's try not to have a brain aneurysm over all of this, it's just not worth it. Remember, it's only a hobby. :-)