Machina Dynamica

Does anyone take the products that Machina Dynamica sells. There is a bell for sale here where you are supposed to ring it in different rooms throughout the house. What does that have to do with audio?
128x128stereo5
02-21-09: Chayro Honestly, I think the cheapest tweak is to buy a better
whatever component you're trying to tweak. Between the power cords, shelves,
cones, blocks and other bullshit, you end up spending more than a better
"whatever" in the long run. That aside, I really thought the Audience
single-outlet power conditioner (ARp1?) made a really positive improvement in
my system. About $300 and change used. I guess this is "cheap" in
the world of high-end. I plugged it directly into the outlet and attached a $50
Wiremold strip to it.
Chayro (System | Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Heres a thought,

A person decides to learn about high end audio .And they find themselves on Audiogon.They check out the home page.On the upper left hand corner they see Accessories,and they click on tweaks wondering about this.What is the first thing they see? The M.D. Pretzel,next they see the really cool looking ad with Flying Saucers ,,,,,,,Im not trying to be an ass,but I just have to shake my head when I see some of these ads.I think Geoff Is a swell person but I cannot buy into this stuff.And its not just MD,,,,Check out Coconut Audios webpage,this guy in Sweden reads about American audiophiles. Buying some of these tweaks, and really expensive cables.Then reads some of the explanations about why this stuff is so costly,and works so well.He says to himself,,WOW these guys are crazy,they will buy anything if its priced high enough, and has some BS to go along with it! So he wants to make some of this easy money from these nutty people.So he comes up with his version of,,,tweaks,,some that aliens brought to earth,,and actually sells some things!The poor person that is trying to learn has to wade thru this? If we were on a car forum and someone tryed to sell you a jar with rocks in it ,saying that if you put this jar of rocks in your trunk it will improve the performance of your car would you say"Well I cant say for sure that it does not work ,,so it might work!"WOW!
Doesn't the phone call "work" by quantum teleportation? I just did a little reading on the subject. I am no expert on it, but apparently neither are you. The world record is 89 miles using lasers in open air as stated in several articles, none of which are trying to sell anything. Maybe all of these teams of real scientists should get in touch with you and figure out how to do it to anywhere in the world over the telephone.