Balanced Pre for Bi Amping Recommendations Please

Hi everyone......I`m basically an after recommendations for a BLALANCED PREAMPLIFIER with 2 sets of Balanced outputs for Bi amping with 2 Solid State amplifiers.... My budget is around anything upto US$2000 tube or Solid State.....Looking for transparency & Neutrality but great dynamics and bass......
Any recommendations would be much appreciated
Regards
Hifijunkieoz
hifijunkieoz
Hifijunkieoz,
I have been very happy with my Space-Tech Labs pre amp (tubes). It is custom built to your own needs and specifications, based on the speakers and power amps you have. I had extra RCA outputs added to my pre amp in order to bi-amp my Zingali speakers. If you want two balanced outputs, Albert can do that. www.space-tech-lab.com
Lots of choices in your price range.
Ron
Quincy: No CJ gear has balanced or XLR inputs or outputs.

Zimmerma: Perhaps biamping will not be done in the context of having an active crossover between the preamp and amps but rather simply to drive the individual halves of the speaker drivers by removing the shorting bars between two sets of speaker posts. In this case, the built-in crossover in the speakers will be used.

Mahandave raises a good point but with such an adaptor, there are two more connectors, the associated soldering and the potentially inferior cabling in the adaptor for each path. Whether or not this is audible is another story. I doubt I would hear much of a difference, if any at all, but others claim they can.