Used Preamp for $2000 to $3000

I am looking for used 2 channel preamp for my stereo system. I am using Pass X600 mono block, Speaker is Von Schweikert VR4 SR for the front, Sony SCD-1 for CD player. Please helps me to find used preamp for $2000 to $3000. Any input is welcome. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.
nguoiyeunhac
I cant immagine anything would sound better then the supratek syrah in the 2k range...in the 3k I would go for the Hovland or CAT
Bat VK=3,VK-5,VK-30 or 30 SE would work well and be in your price range.I've used at least 10 (past 5 yrs.) preamps including Classe CP-50,Adcom 750,CJ 14& Premier 18LS,Rogue Magnum 99,Sonic Frontiers Line 1 & Line 1SE,Bel Canto Pre-1,and Ps Audio PCA-2.My current BAT 50 SE is by far the best(and a few of the others were quite good).The 50-SE features great user interface;is clean,quiet and dynamic.I've also heard the 31 SE and 51 SE at a friends house and been mightily impressed by both.My amp at this time is a Plinius 100 Mk.III which should be similar to the Pass.Just a note.The best value I have heard is the Consonance T-1(retail around $1500).Steve Monte at Quest for sound lent it to me while he was re-tubing my BAT.While not as absolutely quiet,it may have been more musical than my 50 SE.I prefer the BAT interface,but for pure Sonics the T-1 is hard to beat!!!
I second Krell_man, I also have a Herron VTSP-1A and if you can find one under $2K go for it! It's a great sounding, lively but neutral preamp.
Audio-Video Logic is selling a demo Pass X-1 ($2999) which would be a nice match for your Pass amp. Reno Hi-Fi has a factory reconditioned Pass X2.5 for $1750 -- also a nice match for your Pass amp. Good luck,