SS intgtd- Ayre; YBA; Sugden; Bel Canto; Accphse ?

New baby in house so tubes on main floor might be problematic- need simplicity for the television/'B' system- therefore thinking solid state integrated. Looking for a recommendation and/or comparison of SS integrated amps at ~ $2.5k max used.

Speakers are Coincident Victory, very revealing with tightly damped bass and a ribbon tweeter- large room. Looking for the most 'full-bodied' natural sound yet with excellent micro-dynamic detail retrieval as well. Wish list would include a remote plus one balanced input for a dac, plus very well-built power supply and well-executed yet simple circuit design. Here's a few options that spring to mind:

Ayre AX-7e
YBA Passion Integre
Bel Canto Evo2i Gen II
Sugden A21e
Blue Circle NSCS
Accuphase E-***??? (anyone heard the E-407?)

most interested in a comparison of the Ayre and YBA, as have heard great things about both.
sutts
Sutts,
Cool!
I'd 2nd Greenman's reco & call up BelCanto to see if they can provide a cover/cage for the SET40i. I'm sure that it's possible to make for a reasonable amount.
The sound from the SET40i is totally kick-butt! If your speakers are upto the job, you won't regret the purchase.
FWIW. IMHO.
thanks guys- great advice from everybody! **New info- I may be sticking with my modded SF Line 3 preamp in the main system, and if so, will need power amp only. There IS a local dealer of Ayre product, but he doesn't lend out- too bad...
Cairn 4810A.
100 watts - first 10 in Class A.
Much better than Bryston and Ayre to my ears.
Follow this order and you want go wrong. No.1 Mark Levinson 383 cost 3300-3600 with the Revel M-20 speakers and Meridian 508.24 Cd Player. No.2 Yba Passion with same set up Cost 2400 2600. No.3 is Portal Panche with same set up. This unit is a sleeper. Cost 900-1200. Save you money and buy the ML 383 and be the Big Dog and be done. This unit really is nice and you know it the best. Look at its resell.