Harry Pearson

Sorry to report .....by Harry Pearson Jr. passed away on Nov 4th. He was a great influence in this hobby/industry of ours. He will be missed.....!
Prayers!
rwd
Does anyone know about the state of and the ultimate disposition of his recordings? I hope they can stay intact (perhaps at Sea Cliff) and perhaps become one of the stops that Audio pilgrims can visit.
FYI, there are a couple of thoughtful, sentimental farewell articles in the January, 2015 edition of "The Absolute Sound" about Harry Pearson. There are some anecdotes by the authors of their various encounters with him. My favorite one seems to sum up Harry's opinion of himself. Jonathan Valin relates that the first time Harry Pearson called him, he told Harry that, "I feel like I'm talking to God." Harry replied, "No, God is talking to you." That says it all!
I knew Harry. Not extremely well, but I spent time with him and got to know him. He was complicated and fascinating. He also had a deep belief in a High Power (not him HP)but avoided that subject as best as possible. Perhaps more later.