Rack Recommendations

Hello - I'm looking for a vertical rack recommendation for my system. I'm looking for something with 4 or 5 shelves and for it to be under 1k.

I'm considering a solid steel rack (5.4) or maybe even the new S5. Everything else I've seen is significantly more expensive. I'm wondering if there might be something I'm missing out there?

At the end of the day I'm skeptical of the value that these high dollar racks bring to a system and I'm more looking for something that "gets the job done".

My system includes:
Pass xp10
Pass x250.5
VPI Scount 2
Oppo 105
PS Audio GCPH

I appreciate any and all suggestions!
skyflyer04
Pass x250.5 is pretty large. If you want to get that on the stand, it might be difficult to get the other stuff on the stand without stacking. You might want to go with a separate amp stand. Much better for cooling as well.

Other than that, all I can add is that I have a Salamander Archetype and I love it. I just adjusted the shelves for the umpteenth time for a new component. The Scout will fit on top as well.
Hi Riffer,
I have heard of Salamander racks before, but just now went to the website to see what they are about. They seem to be a less expensive version of Mapleshade Samson racks. If your rack is one of the Salamanders with solid wood shelves, it is probably a good value, but after living for many years (not any more) with a Target rack with MDF shelves,I would say that the black MDF version of the Salamander is probably not very good from a sonic standpoint.
Footers of different sorts are certainly useful in conjunction with any rack, but they are still not a 100%substitute for a good rack.