Need to hide cables

I'm looking for a rack that has cable management features that enable me NOT to be looking at a rats nest of cable
everytime I listen to music !
I don't care what it looks like, how it sounds or anything else but not looking at cables.
My limit is about $1500 .
schubert

Depending on depth of equipment and the heat it generates, you could use a piece of black cloth the same height and width of the rack attached to be back of the rack with Velcro, with slits in the cloth for routing cables. Then the cables would be behind the cloth, and all you would see is a black background behind the equipment. I have seen this done and it will definitely hide the cables.
Your current racks are pretty good. I think you may be able to work with them and not have to buy new. Here's 2 possible solutions for you. The first is to use the adjustments on your racks. If you are able to move the shelves up high enough, the shelf above the one you are moving up should block out everything but the face of the component. I know that may or may not work for you given any number of factors. The other thing you may want to try is Tls49's idea. I just noticed it. I was going to recommend something similar (Possibly get a piece of wood, or similar construction material, paint it black and cut it to the size of the entire opening on the shelf. Then put that behind the component. You would need to cut out the bottom portion of the piece you make to let the cables pass but if placed it very close to the rear of the component, you shouldn't see the cut out.). While my idea would work, I think it would be a lot easier to do it Tls49's way. Its just a much cleaner solution. Since your racks have open sides, it may also help to treat them with cloth as well.

I just thought of 1 last thing. If your MIT's are white, consider getting some cable dressing. (I think that's the correct term.) Its just flexible black plastic tubing with a cut in it lengthwise. It slips over the cable. It shouldn't have any effect on sound quality.
I used a similar arrangement to what TLS49 recommends and it worked very well. And it cost me all of about $15 to implement...

-RW-
Thanks Tis49. I'll think I'll try that solution.
Elizabeth, I had things that way at one time but I thought long IC's to the amp degraded sound, maybe I just didn't have good enough Ic's .