Powerconditioners for digital?

Shunyata, Equitech, Sound Application?
ptss
Pure Power, full regeneration with a battery backup, you can even unplug them and run solely from the battery! They are amazing!
I run two isolation transformers in series and a power regenerator plugged into #2 with DAC/transport plugged into the power regenerator:

isolation transformer > isolation transformer > power regenerator > DAC/transport

Works much better than any other configuration in my system.
That sounds like it would provide total isolation, and conditioning.
Did it have have a significant effect on the sound?
I second the Blue Circle. If you go for the Thingee PLC, you'll get more bang for the buck.
Ptss,

I have been experimenting with power conditioners, isolation transformers and power regenerators for years to find the best possible solution to this systemic problem that we all face. I found Synergistic Research Powercell MK II and Bybee Stealth did not get the sound to where it belonged with the high quality components I have. They did not do them justice. So, by trial and error, I found a better solution.

There is only one better solution than the above configuration that I have found:

isolation transformer > power regenerator > my own DIY power conditioner > DAC/transport

Amp and preamp and subwoofer must be on a separate circuit. Otherwise the SQ seriously degrades.

I use an inexpensive medical grade isolation transformer.