Hard-To-find Vinyl- Lucky finds

Over the past month, I've been on a lucky streak of finding some rare and hard-to-find first pressings in Near Mint condition at great prices. The interesting part is the following finds were at the same record store!
1. Mark Knopfler- Ragpicker's Dream 2002;
2. Shirley Griffith‎– The Blues Of Shirley Griffith: Saturday Blues 1965
3. Buena Vista Social club - Self titled 1996; and
4. Jakob Dylan- Seeing Things 2008.

What great LP finds have you purchased lately?
dre1960
I found two recently at a local Half Price Books:

Stanley Clarke - School Days, Sealed $4.
Muddy Waters - Folk Singer, Mint $8. This is not the Analog Productions reissue which I already have, but probably not the original release.

I find that it's getting harder to find good buys than it was just a few years ago.
1. Stan Getz/Gilberto yellow Verve label DJ copy that has 5 songs per side vs. original and further represses that have only 4 songs per side.
2. Edie Lockjaw Davis "Modern Jazz" holand repress
3. Manu Dibango "Makossa Man" original release
4. Ginger Baker/Fela Kuti live original release
"The Greatest Jazz Concert in the World", Johnny Hodges, Colemann Hawkins, Zoot Sims, Russell Procope, Jimmy Hamilton, Cat Anderson, Lawrence Brown, Clark Terry, T-Bone Walker, Harry Carney, Paul Gonsalves, Cootie Williams, Benny Carter, Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, and Oscar Peterson.

Sarah Vaughn, the "The Pablo Years".

Procul Harem, "A Salty Dog" and "Whiter Shade of Pale", both original English pressings, Moby Grape, "Moby Grape", The Beatles, "Revolver" (Capitol stereo).

Most are in mint or near-mint condition, lots of great listening with these finds.

Regards,
Dan
Sebrof, What color is Muddy Waters 'Folk Skinger' label?
The original would have a black label with white letters. Some of the original releases would have blue label, but would need to know the serial number to be precise. Also it may have UPC code as well on jacket as there were more than one repress versions of your album.

Reissues of MW are fairly easy find.